Google tag

Monday, May 25, 2020

Only 14,700 to Go - Resale Listings, that is.

14,700 is the number of free fixed price listings I have left on eBay that I can utilize until the end of July. I am nearing my 300 listings goal! I have given up some of my bookshelf space for my inventory. CDs are alpha organized in two groups, Christmas and everything else. 
The sewing patterns are next to organize by pattern maker. I am looking for the right container in thrift to get them off the shelf. Eventually, I will have to use a bin organization system or SKUs. 

I keep teasing the Mr. that I need a She Shed, or a big red barn would  do. The more I think about it, the more I would like to go to estate sales for sourcing. I am an early riser anyway. 

Remember when I mentioned I listed a fancy empty liquor bottle? Well, it sold. Not for a lot, but it was $10 more than I had the day before. 

Since I have two quilts currently in to the longarmer, I have turned my attention to my unfinished needlepoint. The new Wysocki needlepoint find is fueling my desire to finish one and turn to another. 

Greenhouse update: After my tomato plants propagated like rabbits, I kept 8 or so (I see canning in my future), I left another 8 at the end of the road with a sign, "Free tomatoes. I planted too many."  Now I am pretty sure I have rabbit watermelon, there are 12 of them. That doesn't include the 6 in the planters. I will have to cull 4 more. 

I hope to have some trail cam pictures next month. We finally placed the cameras again after a few weeks hiatus. 

BTW Happy Memorial Day! With working remotely, each day just seems like the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment