Google tag

Monday, October 5, 2026

Looking To Be Adopted

After eliminating most of the negative people in my life, I am looking to being adopted by a loving family. I say that tongue in cheek, of course. I have delightful children but they have their own lives and interests. None of those include me. 

I stay very busy during the week with dance fitness, and acting classes. Had to share this image, a sweet stranger took the photo for me. When I was waiting for my Uber ride home, a male passerby said I looked "gangster."😂 Cutting up in front of the theater. 

I know the odds of being a single older woman and meeting a partner are slim to none. At least the type of man I hope to meet. One with all working parts, like hearing, and the ability to walk. Just the little items. A full set of teeth is a bonus. Seriously, I am not kidding. Mr. Wonderful kept losing his teeth and did not replace the missing ones. 

Here is a little tidbit that gets me every time. Women post that they have been dating Mr. X. Mr. X turns out to be married. There is this little search engine called Google. Lo and behold, you can search public records. What a concept!!!???? Maybe check there before things happen. 

I've got my adoption papers ready. Good health, good teeth, a little bit vision challenged. A proven sense of humor. One Tami Ready to Go.💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.