Google tag

Monday, June 1, 2020

Here We Are Into June

Lead off image is best of trail cam for May. It is nearly halfway through the year and still stay at home. I continue to have the gift of time so I am realizing old dreams and making new goals. 

I am returning to college and have officially changed my major to Art History at Sacramento Community College, my alma mater. In my shopping cart are two 8-week session courses, Introduction to Art History and Modern Art. I am praying I will get both classes. This is YUGE for me. My registration date is June 22, three days before my birthday. I have dropped from Priority 1 to Priority 2 because I took a couple of years off. This is my top favorite subject, next to Fashion Design.  

Originally, I was an art major. When I realized all of the art classes were only offered during the day, usually at 2 or 3 pm on a Tuesday or Thursday, I changed my degree to business. My reselling will fund the cost of my new degree. I estimate the cost of my A.S. Business degree was around $5,000 (tuition, books, etc.). 

I have taken quite a few online classes and love the format. Every once in awhile I would biff on an assignment but if I logged in every day it ensured I didn't miss any pop quizzes. 

I can rest on my laurels for awhile. I hit my 300 active listings goal. I have an area where I keep my pre-photographed product. Those items then move to another area for listing and finally move to the product room. (Sounds so official, doesn't it?) I think it translates to the more you list, the more you have to organize and make room for those items. 
I need to get back to buying those mystery bags of fabric. This piece is one of those surprise prints. 

And my needlework extravaganza finds? This kit sold within hours of listing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment