Google tag

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Three Keenes and Mason Jars

Found the day before my birthday, these three Keene big-eye girl plates joined my collection. I already had the 3-plate hanger from thrift. Not an original oil on canvas, this is the closest I will get to owning a Keene. 
Carole at From My Carolina Home posted a comprehensive post about having-fun-with-mason-jars. Her post prompted me to take a second look at my canning and lidded jars. This is the extent of the embossed ones with raised fruit, a small jam jar and one that holds buttons. 

I have quite a few Kerr and Ball canning jars. I hope to make good use of them, if the deer don't decimate my tomato plants. 

Reseller's update: As I suspected, the gospel CDs are selling. I have 22 more CDs to list on my next round. A Scooby-Doo tie and a vintage sewing book also sold. Listing goal for the end of this month to reach the milestone of 450. The bulk of my listings are CDs and sewing patterns. 

Fun and only find of the day - this 1963 Good Housekeeping Cookbook. At first, I thought perfect for resell but then decided it would join my collection. It contains delights like the recipe below.

I found this sewing pattern recently. It will be a forever keeper, this 1969 Simplicity. What I love about these graphics is it captures that time period, not only in apparel but also in hair styles. 
 
I am going through the last of my home-sourced sewing patterns I have gathered over the years to decide what to list for sale. I have two more tubs, hoping to narrow it down to just one tub to keep. I am beyond delighted that my reselling business is successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment