Google tag

Thursday, June 18, 2020

No snappy title

Drawing a blank for a post title, so unusual for me.
Longtime readers know I get a kick out of buying bagged thrifted fabric. This latest $2.99 bag included this sugar skull print I find somewhat disturbing. 
Reseller's update: Recent solds include CDs and a vintage Joy of Cooking publication. 

Fun find of the day - this vintage 1975 Holly Hobbie cake pan (99 cents at thrift). 
Bought this little guy 18" skateboard for $3.50 and listed it for $27. A product outside of my wheelhouse. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184331015140
I have an upcoming in-person interview for a promotional position with my former department at the State which means I will be heading in to Altered Sacramento. I know the boarded up businesses will be hard for me to see. 

In many ways the first half of this year have been difficult for many, many people. I was able to seize the opportunity of time to list a backlog of items for sale. I am more than halfway to my financial goal of eliminating my debt. I am back in college. Things are coming my way that I have waited for a long time. 

Covid stuff: My mom's living assisted facility now has 14 residents and 5 staff infected. All in another wing, but still, terrifying. 

My birthday is next Thursday, I will need to create a fun post to celebrate that day. 

Rural update: The Mr. had to shoot a rattlesnake in the front yard. I've never heard one rattle so much so it sounded like a buzz saw. We are more likely to get visitors like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment