Google tag

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Bought my first bolt, got my first buck

My first bolt of fabric, 9+ yards for $6 at thrift! How can I be so fortunate? 
Got my first buck - actually described as an Faux Fauna Avante-Garde Antelope. This might be a keeper. 

My patterns for sale fit perfectly in my crate. I want to find more of these. 
I have found a new online auction site! So excited to have purchased these two lots recently, $11.50 for the Girl Scout lot and $20.05 for the quilt pieces/blocks. 
I have found the Mother Lode of Things That I Like, quilts and quilt blocks, needlework kits, Girl Scout items, craft items and oil paintings. Still relatively undiscovered by other resellers, prices are amazingly low. Nope, I am not going to share the link. 

I am returning to work one day a week. After resorting to begging and pleading, I was given that allowance. I need the two monitors  and the ergonomic work station. There are just certain tasks I can't do remotely.  I won't go in if there is social unrest in the city though. 

Fun find of the week, Writings and Drawings of Bob Dylan, First Edition, 1973.

A replacement KitchenAid for $49.99, a long time in the finding. This one I dragged off the bottom the wire rack of product just placed on the floor. Not only did this one include all of its attachments but also came with the original manual. 
I tested it by making zucchini bread. I'll share the recipe on my Virtual State Fair post scheduled for July.  

No comments:

Post a Comment