Google tag

Thursday, June 4, 2020

5 Things I Have Learned in Lockdown

Being a self-professed expert on the subject of lockdown, I have learned the following 5 things:

1. Earplugs are your friend. When the Mr. is binge watching on Netflix, howling back at the dog, or generally being a nuisance - earplugs.

2. Hair stylists are essential. No more discussion needed. 
3. Seated chair dancing while listening to music is perfectly acceptable while working remotely, in office, not so much. 

4. Fresh squeezed orange juice is like heaven on earth. 

5. Pets, plants and children are the greatest beneficiaries of this unique situation. 

I didn't say they would be life changing revelations. There will be permanent changes some very, very good. Life will be slowed down. There are those who may never emerge from isolation. Remember the days of the mail order catalogs? I do. New services and new ways of doing old things will emerge. Be that person to make the most of the adaptations now and to come. 

Quilting update: Working on a wonderful quilt chock full of vintage fabric, upcoming post will highlight those prints. 

Segueing into reseller's update: I changed my return policy on eBay from no returns to 60-day notification returns. I am moving through enough product now to absorb any returns. This move will also push me closer to Top-Rated Seller status. 

Look forward, look lively, follow my lead if need be. There is still a world of possibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment