Google tag

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Turner-esqe print and why are people so angry?

This thrift shop print came home with me. I like the vibrancy of color and looks kind of Turner-esque. I even like the frame, understated and quietly beautiful. Photographed at an angle because the print is under glass.  
It needed its hanging wire replaced and that was an easy fix. It hangs in my spare bathroom with my gypsy-hanging-curtain.

Reseller's update
What has sold? Needlework kits and as I suspected would sell, the 8 DVD collection of Woody Allen movies. 

I have hit my 400 listings goal on eBay. This round was all of the recently-purchased product. Photographed, checked to ensure the right CD was in the right case and all pieces went with the antelope. I was going to list my treasure chest ceramic bank but now I keep it around to stay focused on my financial goals. 
That stack doesn't include the 18 Christmas CDs I have yet to put through the Tami Process and a Totally Extreme mini skateboard.
  Covid-related stuff:
Now whenever the Mr. and I travel to larger cities nearby for supplies, we encounter numerous angry people. They are angry they have to wear masks. They are angry they have to stand in line. They are angry they have to drive the store. The Mr. contends with quite a few medical conditions and cannot walk quickly. We were in a major retailer's parking lot and a woman in an SUV nearly ran him over, came within inches. 

This is happening every weekend. By the time we get home, I am wrung out. What is going on with our collective soul as people? Is anyone else out there experiencing this oddness? Like everyone has gone a tad bit crazy? 

College update: With a week left to go until I register for classes, it looks like I might get the ones I want. My daughter also wants to take one of her pre-requisites and has a couple in her shopping cart. Here's hoping we will get the ones we want. 

Quilting update: I've got the backing and binding prepared for the Pieces of the Past quilt. Now to marked quilting lines, oh, I had to do a little bit of Frankenbatting on this one. I had leftover binding from my State Fair quilt so I added some periwinkle to the mix. It is going to look so gorgeous! I will debut the final Pieces of the Past quilt on my Virtual State Fair post next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment