Google tag

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

30-day writing challenge ~ Day 19 (Camels)

Day 19 of the WWFC writing challenge, today's topic being "Camels."

They spit, or so I've read.



One thing I don't quite understand are those who have llamas as pets.  I see them up in the hills grazing with the sheep and goats.  I doubt they are being used as a meat or pack animal.  Maybe someone can 'splain this to me.



I guess llamas spit too, but mainly at other llamas over food or if their space is invaded. Wouldn't it be something if it were socially acceptable to spit at people if they invaded our space?  It would be a spittin kind of world.  The closest we get to it is spitting watermelon seeds at each other.  Even then, that is more in jest than serious space-invading counter measures.

Yay!  1,000 points just for this post.


Link to the other bloggers participating in the WWFC 30-day writing challenge ~ http://www.weworkforcheese.com




3 comments:

  1. Can you picture us all spitting at each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do people really keep llamas as pets? I thought they were like farm animals or something... used for their wool, or milk or whatever they're used for.

    Ah, what the heck, take another 250 points today. I'm feeling generous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lovely lady humps! HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete