Google tag

Sunday, June 17, 2012

30-day writing challenge ~ Day 17 (Yes, we have no bananas)

The awkwardness of the common banana?  Day 17 of the WWFC writing challenge.

Nothing awkward about that - just a daily breakfast food for me.



Chiquita was the brand I knew the best as a kid.  There were the stickers, I was obsessed with those Chiquita banana stickers.
For some odd reason, I would place all of the stickers on the underside of our dining room table.  My parents never knew about my sticker stash.  Even now, I honestly can't explain why it was so important to me to keep them.


On to a totally different subject - escaping the Sacramento heat.  While we were not able to take the boat out (rough seas and all), we were able to enjoy the North Coast from the shore.


Here is one happy dog!


Mr. VZ and Zipper running along the Pudding Creek shoreline.

Here is a link to the other bloggers participating in the WWFC 30-day writing challenge  ~ http://www.weworkforcheese.com

4 comments:

  1. I remember taking those stickers and putting them on various things -usually my sister's back or head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I've been waiting all day for someone to use the "Yes, we have no bananas" line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny about the stickers. Glad you got some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about the stickers! We always put them on our foreheads!

    ReplyDelete