Google tag

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Rejoice Definitely and being a Die Hard fan

This Rejoice Definitely ornament was in a bag of thrifted ornaments found a couple of months ago. 

One movie I will watch over and over again is Die Hard. Christmas eve showings occur on an annual basis. 



Christmas trivia: What is the favorite Christmas seafood dish served in Paris? Oysters.

What I am listening to:


Recipe of the Day from the Antique American Cookbooks Home Cookery Ladies' Indispensable Companion:

Philadelphia Preserved Pineapple

Peel and slice the pineapple. Take equal quantities of fruit and sugar, first a layer of sugar, then of pineapple, of sugar and pineapple, till your jar is filled; then cover it with white brandy. Keep it tight from the air. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Die Hard advent calendar! I found it stressful to be around my in-laws at the holidays and we would always relieve the stress by watching Die Hard when we came home. My daughters have always considered it a Christmas movie. :)

    ReplyDelete