Sunday, December 5, 2021

Jewelry Art Christmas Tree

I have yet to find one of these jewelry art Christmas trees at thrift. They resell for $50 on up.





Eileen Downes, one of my favorite artists, facebook.com/eileen.downes offers jewelry collages for sale at Gallery Petroglyphe in Mokelumne Hill, California. 

Recipe of the Day from the Antique American Cookbooks Home Cookery Ladies' Indispensable Companion:

Almond Custard

Three pints of cream, fifteen eggs, half a pound of blanched almonds. Sugar, salt, and spice to tase. 

Christmas trivia: During church services in Germany, what stands on each side of the altar? Christmas Trees.

What I am listening to:

A 2020 virtual version of Chicago (Because) It's Christmastime.

1 comment:

  1. The recipes you are posting crack me up. Reminds me of my mother-in-law who couldn't give me a recipe with measurements.

    ReplyDelete