Friday, December 3, 2021

Christmas Tree Pin Forest

Christmas Tree Pin Forest 2021

All of the Christmas tree pins were thrift shop finds. They are now part of my costume gemstone forest. 

Recipe of the Day from the Antique American Cookbooks Home Cookery Ladies' Indispensable Companion:

Rich Pound Cake

One pound of flour, one pound of sugar, one pound of butter, ten eggs, leaving out two of the whites; one teaspoonful of mace, one glass of brandy.

Last year, I began my Christmas Tree Brooch forest. Tree brooch pins were affixed to a tree wall hanging. 

Christmas Tree Brooch Forest 2020

I though, "What fun!" So I have gathered more pins for a sparkly forest as the background to my remote workspace. My tree pin forest has grown substantially from last year!

Christmas trivia: What park does Yogi Bear spend his first Christmas? Jellystone Park.

What I am listening to:

No comments:

Post a Comment