Google tag

Monday, December 11, 2023

Christmas Tree Pin Forest

Countdown to Christmas Day 11 features the Christmas Tree Pin Forest. The lead-off image is the entire wall hanging with my calendar pinned to one side. 


These 6 were this year's additions. Each year I collect from thrift around 5-10 holiday-themed pins/brooches. Here close-ups of some of them.



What I am listening to - Christmas with the Lettermen

1966 Bing & Grondahl plate


Seller update: I have been working hard at getting items in my death pile listed on eBay. There really is a sense of accomplishment when one completes a category listing session. My $6 rummage sale yarn haul is now all listed. The stitchery-related items are now all listed with this item being the best of the bunch. Next categories to tackle are CDs, books, crocheted blankets, and quilt blocks. And then there are sewing patterns ... in abundance. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186199417645

No comments:

Post a Comment