Google tag

Friday, January 1, 2021

New Year's Day 2021

It is a New Year and a New Day. I am hoping to see my 92-year old mother in 2021. 

I am going to try and tackle 2021 with the same gusto that I did in 2020. 

I am continuing with my art history classes through Sacramento City College. I take one class each semester. I am in no hurry. 

Reselling continues on ebay. This year's goal is to gain freedom from the chains of debt and to start saving. First quarter goal - to post $15,000 in total product listings (currently at $12,500). 

Recent fun finds included this "cookbook."
A $3.99 carved Mallard duck to add to my collection.
Testing the ebay waters with this 49 cent metal toy truck. Other than looking pretty beat up, everything works and it rolls easily. He's not a Tonka, but hoping someone has $20 worth of nostalgia. 
My quilting goals and project images were posted here. Depending on whether there will a State Fair this year or not, will determine whether I will make a competition quilt for entry.

I am cautiously optimistic that 2021 will be a better one than 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment