Google tag

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Popular Resell Items and Power Seller Status

My best selling resell categories are CDs (including Christmas ones) and sewing patterns (Vogue being most popular). The next best selling categories are listed in no particular order:

Books - cookbooks, quilting, sewing, specialty crafts
Needlekits of all kinds, bonus if they are still sealed in original package. 
Boy/girl scout items
Vintage sewing machine parts and manuals
Quilt tops and quilt blocks
Barbie clothes were very slow but sure sellers. I lotted the clothes/accessories by color. 

Categories that I have pulled listings:

Books on crafts with kids
Stuffed animals
Women's clothing

I am still dabbling in the vintage toy category. I did have one sell and I have one listed with 5 more in the queue. As an aside, my YouTube videos demonstrating those toys have extraordinary views. 

So excited to have reached Power Seller status on eBay that means I have reached a certain level of sales and customer service.  

Ending the post with a sweet graphic from the 1945 The Complete Book of Sewing. October looks like she is wearing a beanie, my go-to look this winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment