Google tag

Monday, January 18, 2021

Call Me a College Geek

I look forward to spring semester at Sacramento City College. Being online has been a boon for me, finally able to take the art history classes I have always wanted. Intro to Art History is queued up and I will have my first online counseling session. 

Reseller update: The weekend's fun find was this partially completed afghan + magazine from 1972 with instructions. Too bad I have never been a knitter, not only does my left handedness impede me, this project involves circular needles *yikes*

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184624649661
I hit my 900 listings goal on ebay - woot woot 💥 I picked up more Christmas CDs (yes, I did), and sewing patterns. Both are my bread butter on resell. 

Another truly delightful find was this Beautiful Bollywood CD. I absolutely LOVE Bollywood stuff so this CD is a forever keeper. 
The last of the Christmas decorations have been put away. I begin decorating in the middle of November and then it all comes down by Martin Luther King Day. Now, I can turn my attention back to my quilting projects. 

Finally, here is a peek at my high-tech shipping center.👀 Surrounded by artwork and all of my smalls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment