Google tag

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Hitting the Road Running

It feels good being caught up on some of my ebay category listings. All of the needlekits are listed.

All of the sewing patterns are listed. A few quilts there stored off to the side. 

The books have moved from the She Shed Trailer floor to alphabetized in the crafting armoire. 

I am constantly reorganizing. At some point, I will have to move to a bin system with UPC codes. 

Recent finds included a ton of Christmas CDs. I am not going to pass those up when they are greatly discounted (50-75% off at thrift), I now have 40 to list but won't do that until I have caught up on all of my other categories. I hit on all cylinders at one thrift and loaded up on books, CDs, sewing patterns and quilt-related items. 

The Mr. and I recently watched a Minimalist show on Netflix. The actors advocated getting rid of stuff and that stuff included CDs. I cheered and said, "You go! Resellers like me will love you for it!"

Fun find of the Day this Rolling Thunder quilt template. 
The year has started out gangbusters for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment