Google tag

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Countdown to Christmas is Heading Your Way

Tune in for Day 1 of 25 to the Countdown the Christmas celebrating all things kitsch, retro, holiday wonderful. 

Reseller's update: One of the best times to source online is right around Thanksgiving. Most have their attention turned to retail and the discounts offered there. 

My recent sales included books, CDs and lots of views on sewing patterns but no bites. I have CD burnout listing though so I have moved onto patterns. Much to my delight, there was a slew of patterns I had grabbed as a lot and it turned out to be another pattern collector's stash. Numerous uncut ones beginning from the 1940s, those all went to my keeper group. I will highlight them in upcoming posts. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184557531056

Not all of the items I buy secondhand I list for sale. There are the items I keep for myself, and then there are the things I make mistakes. Of late, some tiki mugs, a popcorn push toy - that you can still buy new for cheap, and some stamped linens. I send those items I don't want and can't sell back to the Great Thrift Shop Beyond. 

Fun Find of the Day - this Doggie Music CD.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184556638141

And this Lush 1974 publication on artist LeRoy Neiman, listing on the boards between $250 and $40. It may be a keeper.  
Books are next to process for ebay listings. It intrigues me to see what sells. What is NOT moving are crocheted items and craft books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment