Google tag

Friday, June 18, 2021

Hunkering down in the heat

Dresden block quilt is completed! A space-themed fabric was used for the binding. Backing included a large scale floral and a kitty in a teacup print. 

Now that all Californians have been released from their COVID prison homes, it will be interesting to see what trends on resale. My items relate to stay-at-home activities (reading, quilting, sewing, listening to music). My eBay sales totaled around the same as last year - around $5,000.  

My reselling monies go towards travel and education. Our state is encouraging people to travel in state. I bet the campgrounds are either booked up or will be soon. 

My product will be moving back into the house and out of the trailer. Trailers are a hot commodity right now and we want to get rid of the She Shed one. I am looking for the the right-priced 5 tier rolling wire rack. I am further culling listing of the non-starters like cassettes, clothing, and children's toys. 

Little pats on the back - Both my daughter and I earned As in our respective college courses. American Art is queued up for me in October. 

The U.S. is experiencing a heat wave. At 8:00a.m., it was already 80 degrees. Just trying to keep the plants and animals alive. 

Plans for my day include photographing more books for sale. I have also listed other craft-related titles like jewelry making. We will see if they will move quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment