Google tag

Saturday, April 27, 2013

X is for Xena - A to Z Writing Challenge topic


With nearly every writing challenge I participate in, I include my pet posts.  I just happen to have the good fortune of my cat being named Xena warrior princess. (to satisfy the horrible letter prompt of "X").  She is a lovely Maine Coon kitty with a sweet personality.  This is the first cat of mine I have seen play with rocks.  She will bat them about and pounce on them.  Cracks me up!


Totally off topic but time for a lark - It's Pink Saturday!  Pink fashion, that is ~


Lucille Ball in "The Big Street," 1942

Joey Heatherton

Christian Dior, Spring 1961

Ursula Andress

Yves Saint Laurent, 1964

A to Z Challenge [2013]

Please vote for me as Best Local Sacramento Blogger.  Vote button is at the top of this post.  Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment