Thursday, April 4, 2013

D is for Dawg - A to Z Writing Challenge topic


“Dawg,” that is the word you say when you discover a really great thrift shop find.  Another dawg-sayer is Randy Jackson, a judge on American Idol.  A “dawg” find of mine was a table top lead crystal lamp in perfect condition from Goodwill.  It was a $20 thrift shop find right around my birthday ~ HB to me!


I think I may have violated an unwritten rule of AtoZ - using "D" for dog (albeit spelled differently).  Shush, don't let them know ....

A to Z Challenge [2013]

Please vote for me as Best Local Sacramento Blogger.  Vote button is at the top of this post.  Thanks!


Post a Comment

Patriotic quilt finished

I had hoped to finish this patriotic quilt prior to Labor Day and I am right on schedule. This project began in January putting-together-pre...