Vintage - just the addition of that word doubles (or triples) the price of anything. Etsy is a perfect example of that. Vintage = old.
"Antique vintage handmade drawer cabinet."
A mere $125 on Etsy
I buy cards by the bagful and occasionally a "vintage" one will sneak in - like this retro Hallmark card. Those are keepers ~
AtoZ flag - the remainder of this adult-content (AC) post is about the Le Grand Fashion Art (Grand FART) Issue of Vogoff Magazine ...
On a completely different topic, Melanie of Bag and a Beret has posted a tongue-in-cheek call for "fashion" submissions for the second edition of Vogoff magazine, which I, of course, have jumped on board.
Miz Bagg is back and ready to commence work on her next thrilling issue of VOGOFF magazine, tentatively called Le Grand Fashion Art (Grand F'ART) Issue. Anyone who pinkie swears to the pledge below is welcome to make a submission.
- I pledge to push my VOGOFF style beyond all boundaries of decorum. When I have reached my creative limits, I shall then ignite my booster rockets to achieve stratospheric outrageousness.
- I pledge to call in favours from family, friends, acquaintances, and strangers to capture intriguing photos in such locations as recreation facilities, galleries, factory floors, theatres (stages), restaurant kitchens, busy public sidewalks, alleyways, bowling alleys, carnivals, canoes, etc., while wearing dumbfounding high-fashion clothing, often thrifted.
- I pledge to turn my environment into a photo shoot playground.
- I pledge to ignore the quizzical looks of bystanders during public photo sessions.
- I pledge to express my inner VOGOFF super-duper model (at all times) in pursuit an elevated state of being and not to second-guess my creative inner self.