Monday, April 15, 2013

M is for Music - A to Z Writing Challenge topic


The majority of the music I buy are CDs from the thrift shops.  I gather a mix of the eclectic ranging from jazz to opera, movie soundtracks to gypsy folk songs.  It is method of discovering new music while not breaking the bank.  My secondary method of gathering music is to check out CDs from the local library and rip them to my laptop.

Thrift shop music find of the weekend, along with the black and white tank top:


I am always on the lookout for violin sheet music.  What I usually find is tons of piano sheet music, but not violin.


A to Z Challenge [2013]

Please vote for me as Best Local Sacramento Blogger.  Vote button is at the top of this post.  Thanks!



Post a Comment

Blessings and the Bloggers Quilt Festival 2017

After quilting for 3+ years, I have finally finished a bed quilt for myself, partially revealed on these posts  here , here , and here .  I ...