Outtakes and favorities from 30 Days of Photographs III

The best part of any blog challenge are the people, the comments, the images they've posted, the moments we have shared in this blink of time.  Many thanks to Ziva and Mike, the co-hosts of this event.

OUTTAKES

My first picture on self-timer for the topic of hair.  Guess I could have used it as my impression of a broken dolly.

A gratitious picture of my CAT.


October has been my month of travel.  I did have a little snafu at the Sacramento airport ~ seems I packed a bit too much!


This lovely is a painting on the side of the outside kiosk at House of Blues in Downtown Disney.


On to my favorites of 30 Days of Photographs III.  All of the images by the participants are worth a visit.

Mike at We Work For Cheese, his image for the topic "Above My Head."

above my head construction crane

Ziva at Ziva's Inferno, her interpretation of "Sour."



The Artful Diva's posting on hair-today-gone-tomorrow.



Image and resulting story posted by Moonlight Hollow on the subject of "stalker."



Laughingmom's photo of five.



MikeWJ's Too Many Mornings interpretation of the challenge topic "coins."

20121016-221217.jpg

Bliss Filled Life image of "steel" - the image shows better on her post ...



A fitting end to the challenge with Danielle's submission of "blackout" Bloom Where You Are Planted




I leave you with a few of the 30 Days participants dressed up for Halloween ~


Linking with Wordless Wednesday with Angry Julie Monday

Stay tuned for upcoming posts:

Blog Pop Christmas Wishes
Oh, How I Miss You blog hop
Countdown to Kitschmas
11 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk uglies

Merrily we quilt along

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt