Google tag

Friday, April 19, 2024

Cowboy Quilt Completed

Cowboy quilt is completed. A wonderful wool batting quilt as an engagement gift for my daughter. 

Close up the quilting detail. The yardage bought retail was the bronco busters, and the painted ponies backing. 

Fan quilt is up next. All it needs is the borders and I can send it off to the longarmer. 

Wedding update: It is my goal to have 8 completed pet/car quilts for the bridal party as gifts. Here is an example of one used in the truck when the dog rides in the back seat. 


Seller update: I surpassed my first $200 week in sales. I am inching closer to $1,000 a month in profit. For every 1,000 items listed my sales jump up. 

It is always a gamble when you purchase mystery boxes from online auctions. This box that I shared as a hot mess turned out to be a winner, winner, chicken dinner! There were 3 completed quilt tops 2 king sized, 1 throw sized, 19 sewing patterns, and a fabric panel. I will keep at least one quilt top to use as a backing. 

Ending the post with a Beyonce song bringing back country western, sort of. In the 80s, I was boot scooting on sawdust in bars in Phoenix, Arizona.  

No comments:

Post a Comment