Google tag

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

April Weird and Wacky

Each month I like to highlight weird and wacky items in the world of thrift and beyond. These stunners were offered for sale at Freestyle Clothing Exchange in Sacramento, California. 




Stuffed animal mounts
Just call me three feather. 

These cookies are more Wonderful than weird or wacky. The Limited Edition Dirt Cake Oreo Cookies. They even sparkle!


Not a sponsored Ad - just an Addiction! 

1993 Pattern of the Day from my newly listeds. These are the most folksy toys I have seen. The look on that lamb's face!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186418464333

Ending the post with a pre-Mother's Day thrift shop find - a $1.99 Cross pen, still with its ink. I have had them over the years, usually losing them someplace. This one is MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment