Google tag

Friday, February 16, 2024

Back to Listing

One of the onerous tasks of being a seller is creating listings. I have had the images of 8 CDs sealed in package for a few weeks now. When I do a listing session on average 25 items, I normally move through photographing to listing within the same day. 

My breaks from listing sessions last a few weeks at a time. I hover around 2,500 active listings on eBay. I have approx. 75 sewing patterns, and 25 books waiting in the wings. 

I don't hesitate to pick up sealed Christmas CDs. They have two things going for them (1) brand new, and (2) Christmas. The same is true of needlekits - anything Christmas will eventually sell. 

The best of my sealed-CD listing session was this 1997 Sing Your Heart Out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186302757558

Valentine's Day meant tasty chocolates, and some big box tulips that are just now flowering. A new LED light in my remote office now illuminates my beloved thrifted artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment