Google tag

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October Weird and Wacky


This thrifted cutie kitchen witch joined my collection. 

I didn't realize the thrift shop find watch pin was upside down until I got it home. All the better, it will be a regular on this series. 

This Danbury Mint ceramic was offered for sale online. A Charlie Brown Halloween!

These unusual skeleton nesting dolls bid up beyond my budget.

A motorcyclist getting in the mood. Spotted in Jackson, California. 


Frankenstein has taken up residence in the office. 


A Sacramento Shop Showing it's Stuff - Strappingstore.com

Weird name, fun shop! No we don't sell strap-ons, guns or tie-downs for your truck. We DO however sell rad gifts for rad people!

Not a paid promo - I just like their decorations. 

Ghoul greeting visitors at Goodwill boutique. 

A couple more decorated yards down in Sacramento. 


The extent of my Halloween display. We don't decorate much because no one is going to hike up a mile-long unlit dirt road for a piece of candy.  

Have the happiest of Halloweens!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186105980432

No comments:

Post a Comment