Google tag

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

The birth of Tiki Tami Products

I changed my Etsy shop from MinkandPearls, where I sold preowned clothing, to tikitamiproducts.etsy.com. Seems you can change the name of your Etsy shop more than once. Yes, I am positioning for the sale of those tiki bar wall quilts. The image below I used as inspiration to create my new logo above. 


With retirement looming, my plan on this new venture is to devote time each day to sewing. I will also be able to take sewing classes. Those are held during the week in the middle of the day.

I asked the Mr. if he wanted to create anything "tiki" for my new store and he thought I had gone round the bend. 😏 I will offer other types of items, but this is what I've got so far. 

Bucket list item - I have never been to any of the islands - Hawaiian or Polynesian. It is about time I took a visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment