Google tag

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just Because and Jim Denny's


Just because is where I throw in a fashion linkup, this time with another AtoZ participant, Anne at Spy Girl.  She posts weekly 52 pick-me-up prompts that challenge and inspire her followers to put together unique ensembles.  This week's prompt is PATTERN MAX and I have combined a Silk Accents coat-length jacket, a Rampage print blouse and a Jones New York floral print skirt (all thrifted).




Pattern Max Prompt means a Pattern of the Day from 1970.


This and two other patterns were thrift shop finds at Thrift Town.

If I am going to label myself as a local Sacramento blogger, then I must make mention of a Sacramento food institution, Jim Denny's.  It is a hole in the wall type of place known for its burgers and fries and oh so much activity and comfort food. I overheard one patron say he had lived in Sacramento for many years, had heard about the place, was the first time he visited and he would be returning soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment