Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just Because and Jim Denny's


Just because is where I throw in a fashion linkup, this time with another AtoZ participant, Anne at Spy Girl.  She posts weekly 52 pick-me-up prompts that challenge and inspire her followers to put together unique ensembles.  This week's prompt is PATTERN MAX and I have combined a Silk Accents coat-length jacket, a Rampage print blouse and a Jones New York floral print skirt (all thrifted).




Pattern Max Prompt means a Pattern of the Day from 1970.


This and two other patterns were thrift shop finds at Thrift Town.

If I am going to label myself as a local Sacramento blogger, then I must make mention of a Sacramento food institution, Jim Denny's.  It is a hole in the wall type of place known for its burgers and fries and oh so much activity and comfort food. I overheard one patron say he had lived in Sacramento for many years, had heard about the place, was the first time he visited and he would be returning soon. 




Post a Comment

Son's quilt finished

Two months behind schedule - son's quilt is finished, it is king-sized plus! I first began the project here . While I did the piecing ...