Day 28 of 30 days of photographs (Autumn) and a Halloween Hop

It isn't autumn in the foothills without turkeys in the garden.  I know I've broken some kind of challenge rule posting a bird picture, but at least they are not pretty birds.  Count the total turkeys and you win a prize.

NOT


Might as well break all the rules on this post, I give you CAT - Madalin chillin in the Halloween tree (that almost sounds like it should be a song).

Linking back to my autumnal-inspired pals at 30 Days of Photographs III - zivainferno.


Linking to Jeremy Bates Books for his ~

Button link

Images from earlier this month taken at Disneyland in Anaheim, California.


This doll creeped me out but fascinated me at the same time.  There was so much to see.  The Disney elves must have been working overtime decorating for this time of year.  


You had to look UP to see all of the fall banners and pumpkins on the ledge at the Carnation Cafe.


Trick and Treats cupcake ceramics.


Halloween is right around the corner!
24 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt

Let's talk uglies

Surprise gift for a supervisor - quilted kennel cover