Google tag

Monday, March 4, 2024

Crochet Away

The fabric background of plaid paw prints will fit in quite nicely dog print quilt flimsy. Link to part 1 of dog print quilt pre-super-bowl-sewing. I like to arrange yarn and crochet items for sale in an arty phartsy kind of way.   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186326832186

On my last seller update post, I mentioned it would be a yarn listing session. Little did I know I would run into a $5.99 bag at hospice thrift of crocheted items and yarn. The crocheted pieces really were the ticket - I decided to thrift back all of the misc. yarn. 


I don't crochet and don't have a clue how you attach pieces together. Yet, they always sell. Well crafted, project abandoned - they deserve a second chance at their craft life to shine. 

I can't complain about my yarn deathpile, it will all be listed in a few hours when I begin that yarn listing session. 

On the gardening front, the greenhouse has been cleared from the summer detritus. Spring will have sprung on the 19th of this month.  

We are enduring some cold ⛈ weather in Northern California. Keeping the woodstove stoked, and relaxing indoors. 

With the weather, I haven't been out thrifting as much. I did buy outright 7.3 lbs. of quilting/crafting patterns from an online auction. I see some sure-fire winners to more than make my money back on that $50 total investment. 


I had to lurk awhile longer to get another lot with needle kits - Christmas ones at that! They were hidden in a hot mess of a photo on the auction. I will have my work cut out for me now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment