Google tag

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Patchwork Cupcake Project

I am plunging in to my new project of a quilted Patchwork Cupcake. A creative prompt had been released for the California State Fair competitions. The prompt Almost Edible will be judged on the level of skill, craftsmanship, creative use of fabric, and relationship to the theme. The reason I chose a cupcake is because that is the only food-related fabric I had in my stash. The gingham prints will be alternated with the cupcake prints. The concept is to use shades of white for the frosting and seed beads for the sprinkles. 

Moving on to another topic:

Blog stats are a source of fascination for me. If you take a look at my popular posts, some of them are from years ago. The traveling-yellow-skirt from 2013 is one of my favorites.  

Another from 2016 summer-sensations-blog-hop keeps popping up on the popular post list. 

After popping in to Google Analytics, I needed to update and place a Google tag just below my blog header. The United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom are the top three locations of my audience. 

Ending the post with two Patterns of the Day. 

We are nowhere near Halloween-time but this pattern is soooo cute. Just had to be shared. I bet it will sell quickly. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186357757816

And another cutie patootie pattern:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186358040827

Be sure to visit at the end of the month for the March Weird and Wacky post.

No comments:

Post a Comment