Google tag

Sunday, March 31, 2024

March Weird and Wacky

This artist's work is displayed in a gallery of shops on R Street in Sacramento, Sacramento. 

This modified Celtic cross sold at the Goodwill boutique in Sacramento. Seemed a little weird. 


Because I have been a frequent thrifter these past 20 years or so, I see the good, the bad, and even the downright ugly. There is a home for everything because it always sells. 

Weird, wacky, and fun images follow.




State Fair entry update on the Patchwork Cupcake - it is in! I won't know until May 23 whether it will place or go on exhibition. I won't reveal the full project until after the state fair determination. 

Ending the post with a link to the Top 60 thrifting bloggers, I have moved up from the No.8 spot to No. 6! thrifting_blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment