Google tag

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Sales are Finally Trending Up and Blog Traffic has Exploded!

After 2-3 months of sluggish eBay sales, I have gone into the positive. In the Seller Hub, there is a Sales tab that lists the sales today, last 7 days, last 31 days, and last 90 days. As a business major, I love this type of information. 

This is where the photography magic happens. Admittedly, I normally photograph with a camera, so my iPhone is standing in, while I had the camera on timer. I use this area of the house because of the natural light. In the background is my 2020 quilt and the 3' prelit Christmas tree unpacked for the holiday. 

I like to watch my blog stats and what a pleasant surprise - nearly 4000 page views in one day. I don't know what to attribute it to, other than I appeared as No. 11 in a thrifting_rss_feeds. Course, like anyone, I would love to go viral and represent for my generation of '60s flower children. 

Noon update: Nearly 5000 page views!!!! 

My posts that are coming up on view are YEARS old, and as oddly assorted as my posts themselves. Actually, these are some of my better, older posts from blog hops and writing challenges. Whoever has discovered me, well, a big HELLO!

2016 summer-sensations-blog-hop
2013 the-traveling-yellow-skirt-has-arrived

The last listed post is a personal favorite of mine. I have been on the lookout for a skirt big enough and one solid color so I could launch another Traveling Yellow Skirt Freak Show (with the permission of Melanie at instagram - bagandaberet). She was the catalyst behind the TYSFS. 

I am populating my Countdown to Christmas posts with the first one publishing on December 1. Be sure to join me month-long to celebrate my 10 year anniversary of that Countdown. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the Blog-A-Sphere Stats. All those Thrifting posts are making their way to the those who may not have been as into Thrifting as you and me. Now with the economy and the shortage of merchandise Thrifting is likely to boom. Besides that it is good Therapy! Good to see you.

    ReplyDelete