Google tag

Saturday, November 27, 2021

People Are Weird

In my spare time, I post toy demonstration videos, mainly for items I sell on eBay. Other times, just for kicks and giggles. 


Wind up cowboy Snoopy has had over 5,000 views. I simply don't understand why. A previous video demonstrating a push toy racked up 3,000 views. 

I can just imagine my legacy - some 100 years from now. They will be discussing my videos in some college course? Why doesn't she appear on camera? Why does she always wear gloves? What kind of political statement is she making????

Anyhoo, segueing to my great culling of the thrift shop CDs. I figured it came out about right that I would be sending around half of them back to the Great Thrift Shop Beyond. I kept around 10% for myself, gifted 10% to others, and will list the rest. 

One of the holy grails of CDs is the Garth Brooks in the life of chris gaines. It has been a couple of years since I have stumbled onto one of his CDs in a secondhand store. It will sell quickly and for $30+. 

It does feel good finally organizing all of the product that I have gathered over the past two years. There is one last tub of CDs I will hold for another day. 

1 comment: