Google tag

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The Shenanigans Continue

My grammasonacid YouTube videos continue. While the world swirls around me, I post these simple vintage toy demonstration videos. I did buy a couple of battery-powered toys, but they are so annoying. I think the allure is that these are low tech and would survive a Zombie apocalypse. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184505920566

This was the second time this year that I have stopped at a yard sale where they were giving away the clothing. I think clothes are a hard sell, they are certainly slow movers to sell on ebay. I will sell children's clothing by the lot. I did sell my last lot of boys clothes that were freebies. 

My first bag of clothes ($2 total) from this yard sale included a pair of jean cutoff Lei overalls that fit my daughter perfectly. There were a couple of jean jackets, one I might try to swap by adding some patches where the original owner had pulled off bedazzling. There were also some adorable 5-6 girls clothing jean jackets, appliqued jeans that will go on sale. 

My second large garbage full of clothes for free included a couple of vintage cookbooks, 5 summer dresses (which I will hold to swap in the spring), some clothes for swap now, and a couple of pieces for me. But the best part? A $10 bill showed up after the wash cycle. Not only did I get the clothes for free and will make $$ or credits on them, I get paid $10 for the sorting fee. *grins* I am loving this life. 

I also discovered with the new iPhone 12, you have to turn off the HDR Video setting otherwise the low light videos come out too bright. It also freaked me out when it announced the call, it was only my mother, but still. I turned that feature off too. 

Closet cleanup continues and I suspect will do so until fun outdoor events resume. I mean we are all spending more time at home, aren't we? 

The Christmas push is on for resale listings. I've got all of this holiday CDs to go up for sale so I have got to git to gittin!




No comments:

Post a Comment