Google tag

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Sometimes the best things in life are free

Mexican pottery kitty was outside in the free bin at my last stop of 4 upcountry thrift stops. Her face was a little beat up so I used a black sharpie oil pen and some acrylic red paint as fill in. 
Before
I was also successful in my purchasing for resell more fabric combinations and some fabric. Bag 'o goodness in the left of the picture go into my stash.
Mystery bag 1 contents - durn there are only 2 pieces of those amazing blue/beige borders. 
Mystery bag 2 contents (top center) precuts in flannel
Mystery bag 3 contents (front center) 26 blue/red blocks and 34 dark green/burgundy/pink blocks and companion fabric. 
The last two are going up for resell, those and some pins. I ended all but 3 listings for the books. Not a good seller. My 60 day total is nearly $200. That is $200 I didn't have before. I would be thrilled if I averaged $100 a month. 

Because I am just not in the mood to model, Sally Stand-In is wearing the Tommy Hilfiger knit dress with bell sleeves that I scored for $5.50.
I have got to git to stitching because I have one quilt in the hand binding stage. I want it on my bed before we get a cold snap!

2 comments: