Google tag

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

Jello molds used to be a big thing way back when. Treating you to these images from a 1941 Knox Gelatin publication.



I process through a lot of sewing patterns, and I have seen all kinds of quilt designs. When I saw this one, I knew it was a keeper. I have just the right type of remnant fabrics for this type of project. 

As might be expected, my interests on YouTube tend toward sewing pattern sellers. I first discovered Stephanie Canada through a now-intermittent-posting Thrifting podcaster. I think she is a delight. 

The backing and all of the blocks have been completed for the donation quilt to the Sacramento Food Bank gift basket raffle. This weekend will be spent completing this project.


I had considered buying an electric rotary cutter for fabric but me + machinery = 💀
I opted for a manual rotary cutter but angled so it is easier on the hands and wrists. 

Don't forget to visit daily in December for my Countdown to Christmas posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment