Google tag

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Seller update

I achieved my first $200 week in sales. If I can maintain that, I will be closer to reaching my goal of $1,000 a month in sales. Currently, I have 2,300 active listings. 

I culled out the Christmas sweaters I had listed on eBay for at least a couple of years. I will get a few dollars at the clothing reseller. 

Etsy suggested I supplement my tiki bar quilt with a video. Good thing I checked the listing because one of the images did not load correctly and wasn't showing. 
I hadn't used iMovie in awhile. It took some doing to figure out how to edit the music track. 

I discovered this YouTuber who analyzed Etsy trends. One of those trends is Wall Art. So what did I do? I added that hashtag to my Etsy listing.


Here's to lots of sales into the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment