Google tag

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

Glad I kept my camo Build A Bear, I de-listed him on eBay when I was purging everything during lockdown. Earlier in the week, I found the Bee Mine costume at Goodwill for $5. The background fabric is what pre-Valentines eBay orders were wrapped in, and my mom made the card. 

Added to my sewing room collection was this sweet oil on canvas painting $3 at thrift.  

I like eBay's motto, "While new is nice ... it's twice the price."

I have moved into yet another phase of my reselling business. I obtained a Post Office Box. You have to list a return address on all packages. It was time to disconnect my home address from my business. 

As things have eased up, I have made more of an effort to see my friends. I tend to keep to myself so add work isolation to that and it is not a good thing. I am scheduling lunches with friends at least once a month. It is good for the soul to be together and laugh with a friend. 

Reseller update follows - here is what sourcing looks like. And that Chris Gaines/Garth Brooks rocker CD? I found it, this time one complete with CD. 

Zena photobombed

I found a thrift that sells cards by the packet, rather than singly. I share those with my mom, she sends out twice as many cards as I do. 

A present to myself, my pink pinwheel quilt came back from the longarmer. The only credit I can take for this one is to add side borders and bind it. I bought the quilt top for $8 at a flea market. 



Ending the post with this fun find that joined my ever-growing collection of kitsch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment