Google tag

Monday, March 2, 2020

8.88 and Forging Ahead on YouTube

Timing for half day off at thrift means not getting there right when they open the doors, but about an hour later, when they start rolling the merch on the floor. 

Included in my less than $10 purchase were a men's flannel XL shirt, 4 publications, another bag of fabric (mainly Christmas), landscape fabric, and a bag of horses + squirrel pictured above. 
Continuing with my series on the Franklin sewing machine, this one focuses on maintenance.  


Over at IG for the #igquiltfest2020, the day's prompt is "Fav technique w/tip." I will have to see what other's posting if I have something that will fit that prompt. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this link. I too have a franklin sewing machine. Recently observed a snag in the wheel. I did oil it but had the snag cone back again. I had the screws changed it is fine till now. I am following this page to get tips on sewing and the machine. So far it’s great going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tami, for the informational post. We need to be very careful in handling the complex machinery. The maintenance tips for the sewing machine are helpful.

    ReplyDelete