Google tag

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Here we are into February

30's reproduction fabric
I will have this project precut and ready to go prior to month's end. 
Feedsack(ish) prints
American Patchwork & Quilting 2020 UFO Challenge number for this month is 9. My intended project has morphed into a 4 patch 30's repro. It was in my feedsack project bag. I completed a mini last year. Since I am entering month two of my no-sewing Babylok in the shop, I began preparing the material. I separated the feedsack from the 30s repro and will be piecing the blocks similar to the ones shown in my bed-sized quilt.


Reseller's update: Confirming what I had seen posted by others, my holey lot of cashmere sweaters sold. Some crafter will upcycle them into something wonderful. 

Trying my hand at selling books again. The Mr.'s lot all went unsold, being a test of whether they would move or not. It really is tough to say what is on trend. When I buy a bag of books, I grab anything that might be interesting. Six are now listed for a total of seven being offered for sale.

All of my remnant fabric has now been corralled into 2 drawered containers. Going through my quilt project bags, I had yet another project bag that included completed quilt blocks and a Moda jelly roll. 
Lot of coffee blocks for sale

Entire lot of blocks, coffee block pieces, including my fabric pull
and a Moda jelly roll
How many coffee block quilts can a person make?  For me, just one and even then it is way down on the project list. Why not release the rest into the world so someone else can appreciate them AND recoup some of the money invested? 

It really feels good to sell some or parts of my projects. Ultimately, I would like to have all of my remnant fabric used up and I can then buy fabric collections. Or, if I keep finding completed blocks at this pace, I won't have to do any complex patchwork piecing. 

Not sure what progress I will make on anything tomorrow because it is Superbowl Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment