Google tag

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Digging Deeper into the Sewing Studio

I uncovered another quilt project and two more needlework kits. I have one needlepoint landscape I completed 40 years, I don't think I need two others. My favorite medium of art to display are original oil or acrylic on canvas, sometimes watercolors. 

Moving up a step in the reseller ladder. I started charging sales tax. I believe I have to get some kind of license in my state. I have moved my stock from here, a corner of my spare room, to a shelf in the basement. 
Arrangement 1

Arrangement 2
One touch I add to my buyer of needlework packages, I use fabric remnants as packing material. It has helped me to focus on those things to sell that I know such as needlework kits, quilt related items and certain publications. 

I continue to average 5 listings per weekend. This weekend was my first that I am shipping out 3 packages on Monday. Getting these coffee blocks listed on Ebay for adoption. 

I started saving my listing templates. My next step is to purchase Quickbooks. I love to run reports. This will be great to see what my true profit margin is, I am kind of guessing right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment