Google tag

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Sourcing is what it is called now

On my circuit of thrift shops, there are 4 my area and I decided to hit them all. This is a first, in all the years I have been doing this, to find vintage fishing lures. I love them! My best finds have been when a certain hospice thrift roll the racks onto the floor. The lures and tackle box flew off that rack into my hands. 


I will give the lures to the Mr. on Valentine's Day. I want to display them on the stairwell leading downstairs. 
Stop number 1, $1 clothing meant I grabbed Talbots red cordouroy pants for me, 2 flannel men's shirts, a few fabric transgressions that I now regret. The third image is the fabric I was able to use from the $3 bag. 

Stop number 2, I splurged on pins for me and some glassware (not shown).
Stop number 3, was a freebie quilt pattern, a fabric remnant and a unopened stitchery kit for $1.
Stop number 4, I took a gamble on a $2 bag of finished granny squares, another fabric purchase violation of a red plaid and a couple of CDs.
I have a favorite reseller in the YouTube world, Jason Thrifts. There is an upcoming episode I even set a reminder to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment