Google tag

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day

It is that lovely time of year of hearts, flowers, and candies. 

This cutie patootie Pattern of the Day from 1989 features heart frames and a few items for the She Shed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185759363088

Sharing the favorite corner of my remote office. The LEGO bird of paradise I put together last month. The 3 Matryoshka dolls, little red riding hood cookie jar, and the colorful oil on canvas painting were all thrift shop finds. The clock was from my mom, and the Dad's print was purchased retail. Dad's is Dad's Sandwiches in Sacramento, California. The painting makes me think of France. 
And in the spirit of giving, all of my newly-listed items on eBay include a 10% charity donation to the Foothill Conservancy. 

The Foothill Conservancy's mission is to protect, restore, and sustain the natural and human environment in Amador and Calaveras counties, California, for the benefit of current and future generations. We envision a future where rural character and scenic quality are preserved; agricultural lands, forest lands and open space are conserved; and the natural diversity and habitat of native plants and animals are protected and restored.

I chose this charity because it is the area where I live. I have had the good fortune, with large helpings of pluck and perseverance, finding extraordinary items to sell on eBay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment