Google tag

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Toys and Tomatoes

I roundly chastised myself for buying a $3.99 bag of toys. I cannot resist Eeyore stuffies, and there was one peeking out. To my delight, Eeyore turned out to be from Easter 2000 (embroidered on one foot), and the bunny/bear, Pez dispensers from around that time frame. That group has now joined my personal collection. 



There were other toys I will list for sale. 

On the subject of toys, there is a University of California video I found fascinating. 


Segueing to gardening - the image below is the beginning of the tomato garden. The bed has been weeded, landscape fabric and stepping stones hold the soil in place. The next step is to spray weed killer around the rock perimeter.  
I have tried moving the tomato plants into the greenhouse, but the intense summer heat was too much for them. I try new locations to elude the nimble deer that love the garden smorgasbord. 

The land was stable enough between the rains to walk down into the property and place the trail cam. I hope to have some cool images for upcoming posts.  

1 comment:

  1. The U of C video was very interesting. And in the end, this is why the thrift stores get so much stuff. Eventually we have to get rid of "things".

    ReplyDelete