Google tag

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Stuffed Mushrooms and Minimalist Decor

Day 16 to the Countdown to Christmas. 


While I thought I would pull out all the stops on decorating this year, it turned out to be minimalist decor. I put up my lighted 7 houses village and my 3' lighted tree with rescued Hallmark ornaments and called it good. A different year resulted in different decor. 

There is one item I have had on my Amazon wish list for a few years, so I decided to buy it for myself. This Italian limoncello liquor. I am not going to wait for things I want anymore. It sounds so selfish, but shouldn't we all be a little that way? 

I haven't done a reseller's update since I thought my readers might want a break from that during this holiday. I am the Queen of the Christmas CD, having a personal collection of over 300. This CD I pulled from my sale pile. I listened to it and now it is a forever keeper.

What I am listening to, Destiny's Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment