Google tag

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Weird and Wacky Day on the Countdown

Countdown to Christmas Day 13 is devoted to the Weird and Wacky. 



This unique CD was a thrift shop rescue from the past year of thrifting. 

When I snapped the image of the thrift shop carolers, I knew something was off. It didn't occur to me until after I transferred the image to my laptop. It is an unfortunate choice of paint color for the mittens. 



This year's oddity, seems someone has been stealing Baby Jesus. There was more than one sign posted at the thrift shop. On a return visit, I noticed the signs had been removed. 

At my local market there were these two items for sale - LooWhoo trees and toys that eliminate. 

What I am listening to Alligator Stomp, Vol. 4: Cajun Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment